The agile team coach program by iLean
Our trainers and coaches at iLean have extensive experience in developing organisational agility.
In contrast to many classical trainings, in our program we focus on:
Increase your personal growth and leadership skills. Examine your mental models and blind spots. Or just get inspired.
Workshops & trainings
The backbone of the Klimaks program is a selected set of interactive, hands-on training modules about different important aspects of an Agile organisation. Knowledge about the Agile fundamentals through previous training or experience is a prerequisite.
The training modules are accompanied by a set of interweaved workshops. These workshops are a platform for participants to apply their learnings and review them with their peers.
Learn how to use feedback that drives agility.
- I can dissect Agile methods into interracting PDCA cycles and see the bigger picture on how they work as a system
- I can identify the feedback problems that affect our operational and business results
- I can identify how long term operational or business strategy changes affect short term changes
- I will never consider Agile as just a collection of best practices again
- I can map the System of Work to our context
- I see how intuitive interventions cause counter-intuitive results and worsen our flow
- I can identify the strategies that in our context might be levers for better flow
- I know how to stay out of the resource efficiency paradox
- I can make a case for introducing structural slack in my context
- I can interpret and follow up flow metrics to get insight into our process health
- I can visualise how variables are interconnected to better explain my mental model
- I can facilitate a conversation to bring different mental models to the surface and create a better understanding of the problem
- I am able to discover possible levers in tackling team problems
- I can use OKRs to implement our business and/or operational team strategy
- I know how to improve team engagement by setting and pursuing meaningful goals
- I can start practicing objectives and key results and building habits to truly make progress
How does increased agility interplay with predictability?
- I understand how to balance predictability with business agility
- I can make the distinction between unnecessary variability (hassle) and value adding variability
- I will never use velocity again to simply "fill a sprint"
- I can use estimation as a way to uncover process patterns for better anticipation
- I know how to avoid the Estimation Paradox
- I can design the right retrospective for the right purpose
- I know how to avoid the most common retrospective pitfalls
- I can assess how we are progressing in our improvement cycles
- I know how to improve retrospective habits in my context
- I can try out techniques to engage our team in the learning process
- I can facilitate an authentic conversation where different points of view are welcomed instead of opposed
- I am able to start listening to myself, and discover my own assumptions before judging others
- I see and feel how conversations are essential for building psychological safety
- I see how mental models are part of the deeper structure of an organization, and affect behavior and culture
- I can apply the building blocks to grow towards a real team
- I can take steps to improve our team design and work design to make co-creation possible
- I can explain how Agile teams can benefit our organisation
- I can differentiate and apply different types of coaching in different team stages or situations
- I can coach Product Owners in developing better results
- I know how to create a win-win relationship with Product management to connect continuous operational improvement with business agility
- I know how to stay out of the build trap and can assess the learning abilities of our team
- 17+ years of experience in Agile
- Specialized in Agile trainings and workshops
- Undeniable technical roots
- 16 years of experience in Agile
- Specializes in coaching and workshops
- Systems Thinking Enthousiast
3.695 € / pp
The Klimaks program is setup as a light-weight program with 2 to 3 contact moments (of approximately 4 hours each) per month. The homework will not exeed a few hours per month.